Thursday, January 03, 2008

AFCSM: Digest Number 2497

Messages In This Digest (22 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Posted by: "marcus chan" zhaoyanmy@yahoo.com   zhaoyanmy

Wed Jan 2, 2008 6:48 am (PST)

Great job !

----- Original Message ----
From: f.a.d.z.l.i <ghetto_fz@yahoo.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 4:35:55 PM
Subject: AFCSM: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Hi all !

Please feel free to surf

AFCSM WEBSITE

http://www.arsenalm y.com

Thanks !

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

1b.

Re: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Posted by: "gohan goku" sinbad_saiya@yahoo.com   sinbad_saiya

Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:23 pm (PST)

OOO...yeahhh...our own website...cool mate...!

----- Original Message ----
From: "Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" <kaviraj@ti.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 4:48:50 PM
Subject: RE: AFCSM: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Alright!!
Cheers for Fadzli!!!!

____________ _________ _________ __

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com] On
Behalf Of f.a.d.z.l.i
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 4:36 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: AFCSM: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Hi all !

Please feel free to surf

AFCSM WEBSITE

http://www.arsenalm y.com <http://www.arsenalm y.com>

Thanks !

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try
it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

1c.

Re: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Posted by: "Ram Prashad" dj_prasad@yahoo.co.uk   dj_prasad

Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:22 pm (PST)

Awesome website dude. Welldone!

----- Original Message ----
From: f.a.d.z.l.i <ghetto_fz@yahoo.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 2 January, 2008 5:46:54 PM
Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Bro ,

New Year gift for you... Hehehehe i already added the shout box.

Enjoy !

Sigi vanilli <sigivanilli@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote: We can have the shout box with only registered users are allowed to post ...and those messages post should be moderated... .Users with abusive in nature should be BAN.

"f.a.d.z.l.i" <ghetto_fz@yahoo. com> wrote:
Currently there none as previously we had bad experience where irresponsible people posted not so nice things in the shout box and it became out of control.

Anyway its a good suggestion and will take into consideration.

Many Thanks !

Sigi vanilli <sigivanilli@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote: Bravo Fadzil
finally we have our own website

where is the shout box?

"f.a.d.z.l.i" <ghetto_fz@yahoo. com> wrote:
Hi all !

Please feel free to surf

AFCSM WEBSITE

http://www.arsenalm y.com

Thanks !

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------ --------- --------- ---
Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------ --------- --------- ---
Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__________________________________________________________
Sent from Yahoo! Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

1d.

Re: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Posted by: "Huzaide" huzaide@yahoo.com   huzaide

Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:43 pm (PST)

If you need somebody to help with your joomla administration..im here bro

----- Original Message ----
From: f.a.d.z.l.i <ghetto_fz@yahoo.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 5:46:54 PM
Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal Football Club Supporters Malaysia Website

Bro ,

New Year gift for you... Hehehehe i already added the shout box.

Enjoy !

Sigi vanilli <sigivanilli@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote: We can have the shout box with only registered users are allowed to post ...and those messages post should be moderated... .Users with abusive in nature should be BAN.

"f.a.d.z.l.i" <ghetto_fz@yahoo. com> wrote:

Currently there none as previously we had bad experience where irresponsible people posted not so nice things in the shout box and it became out of control.

Anyway its a good suggestion and will take into consideration.

Many Thanks !

Sigi vanilli <sigivanilli@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote: Bravo Fadzil

finally we have our own website

where is the shout box?

"f.a.d.z.l.i" <ghetto_fz@yahoo. com> wrote:

Hi all !

Please feel free to surf

AFCSM WEBSITE

http://www.arsenalm y.com

Thanks !

Au Revoir !

f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------ --------- --------- ---

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !

f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------ --------- --------- ---

Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !

f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

<!--

#ygrp-mkp{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom:10px;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding:0 0;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
font-family:Arial;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}
#ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}
#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
#ygrp-text{
font-family:Georgia;
}
#ygrp-text p{
margin:0 0 1em 0;}
#ygrp-tpmsgs{
font-family:Arial;
clear:both;}
#ygrp-vitnav{
padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}
#ygrp-vitnav a{
padding:0 1px;}
#ygrp-actbar{
clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}
#ygrp-actbar .left{
float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
.bld{font-weight:bold;}
#ygrp-grft{
font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}
#ygrp-ft{
font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;
padding:5px 0;
}
#ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
padding-bottom:10px;}

#ygrp-vital{
background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
#ygrp-vital #vithd{
font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}
#ygrp-vital ul{
padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
#ygrp-vital ul li{
list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;
}
#ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
font-weight:bold;}
#ygrp-vital a{
text-decoration:none;}

#ygrp-vital a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;}

#ygrp-sponsor #hd{
color:#999;font-size:77%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov{
padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #nc{
background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad{
padding:8px 0;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
text-decoration:none;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
margin:0;}
o{font-size:0;}
.MsoNormal{
margin:0 0 0 0;}
#ygrp-text tt{
font-size:120%;}
blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
.replbq{margin:4;}
-->

__________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2a.

African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Embi Telshine" hasmin@telshine.com   embimag

Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:52 pm (PST)

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know some of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2b.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Azril Isha" azril@sittatt.com.my   arsenal141072

Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:08 pm (PST)

Ok lah tu kot.aku pun takut gak.normally, bila si sanderos ni main ngan
Toure, dia main belah kiri.but if with Gallas, dia akan main belah kanan..tu
yang ada sikit ragu2.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know some
of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2c.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "f.a.d.z.l.i" ghetto_fz@yahoo.com   ghetto_fz

Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:22 pm (PST)

im more worry of injuries... hope gallas tak injured around that time....

Azril Isha <azril@sittatt.com.my> wrote: Ok lah tu kot.aku pun takut gak.normally, bila si sanderos ni main ngan
Toure, dia main belah kiri.but if with Gallas, dia akan main belah kanan..tu
yang ada sikit ragu2.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know some
of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2d.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" kaviraj@ti.com   dr_chaos19

Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:29 pm (PST)

I like senderos, and have always defended him. But yes, I am worried.
Sighhh....

________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know
some of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2e.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Embi Telshine" hasmin@telshine.com   embimag

Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:33 pm (PST)

waduh...gallas injured kalu, swiss connection la main...Senderos-Djorou, the Arsenal duo who helped Switzerland to achieve that amazing record of not conceding a single goal in the 2006 World Cup...hehe

pls gallas, take good care of urself...

tq,rgds
embi
----- Original Message -----
From: f.a.d.z.l.i
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:22 PM
Subject: [Possible Spam Detected] RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

im more worry of injuries... hope gallas tak injured around that time....

Azril Isha <azril@sittatt.com.my> wrote: Ok lah tu kot.aku pun takut gak.normally, bila si sanderos ni main ngan
Toure, dia main belah kiri.but if with Gallas, dia akan main belah kanan..tu
yang ada sikit ragu2.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know some
of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2f.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Ahmad Kama Muhammad" akamo7@yahoo.com   akamo7

Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:39 pm (PST)

Senderos will be okay-as Hoyte already prove his worth taking sagna's place..Sagna can defend and if he is still around-Gilberto can defend too..Djorou still need to be guide..and will see action..So if Gallas or somebody in that department gets injured or carded--we have enough cover.....plus theres pool of of rookies in defence from the youth squad --come the FA and the Carling cup there will be senior introduction to one or two players from that squad...Gallas said we had enough cover in defence ....sounnded like Wenger alreadeeh...

"Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" <kaviraj@ti.com> wrote: I like senderos, and have always defended him. But yes, I am worried.
Sighhh....

________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know
some of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2g.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Dinesh Nair" dinesh@alphaque.com

Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:00 pm (PST)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 05:39:41 +0000 (GMT), Ahmad Kama Muhammad wrote:

> Hoyte already prove his worth taking sagna's
> place

has he ? i think hoyte didnt play up to par against west ham. in fact if
ljungberg didnt get injured, he may have actually played a role in a west
ham goal as he was troubling hoyte very much.

--
Regards, /\_/\ "All dogs go to heaven."
dinesh@alphaque.com (0 0) http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/
+==========================----oOO--(_)--OOo----==========================+
| for a in past present future; do |
| for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do |
| echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b." |
| done; done |
+=========================================================================+

2h.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Yihfen" yihfen_84@yahoo.com   yihfen_84

Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:09 pm (PST)

Hoyte ar? he is the one i worry the most... hehe.. right back also the position tat i worry the most actually... if eboue there... mayb he can play right back when sagna injury.. but now even eboue not here... so lets pray sagna don't get injury anymore... god bless him..

Ahmad Kama Muhammad <akamo7@yahoo.com> wrote: Senderos will be okay-as Hoyte already prove his worth taking sagna's place..Sagna can defend and if he is still around-Gilberto can defend too..Djorou still need to be guide..and will see action..So if Gallas or somebody in that department gets injured or carded--we have enough cover.....plus theres pool of of rookies in defence from the youth squad --come the FA and the Carling cup there will be senior introduction to one or two players from that squad...Gallas said we had enough cover in defence ....sounnded like Wenger alreadeeh...

"Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" <kaviraj@ti.com> wrote: I like senderos, and have always defended him. But yes, I am worried.
Sighhh....

.

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2i.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Ram Prashad" dj_prasad@yahoo.co.uk   dj_prasad

Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:12 am (PST)

guys, will there be live telecast for the FA cup this saturday and Carling cup next tuesday (or wednesday??) ?

----- Original Message ----
From: Embi Telshine <hasmin@telshine.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 3 January, 2008 1:31:19 PM
Subject: RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

waduh...gallas injured kalu, swiss connection la main...Senderos- Djorou, the Arsenal duo who helped Switzerland to achieve that amazing record of not conceding a single goal in the 2006 World Cup...hehe

pls gallas, take good care of urself...

tq,rgds
embi
----- Original Message -----
From: f.a.d.z.l.i
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:22 PM
Subject: [Possible Spam Detected] RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

im more worry of injuries... hope gallas tak injured around that time....

Azril Isha <azril@sittatt. com.my> wrote: Ok lah tu kot.aku pun takut gak.normally, bila si sanderos ni main ngan
Toure, dia main belah kiri.but if with Gallas, dia akan main belah kanan..tu
yang ada sikit ragu2.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know some
of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__________________________________________________________
Sent from Yahoo! Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2j.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "f.a.d.z.l.i" ghetto_fz@yahoo.com   ghetto_fz

Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:40 am (PST)

Bro yes there is ,

Burnley (A)
FA Cup
Sun 6th Jan 2008
2155 Star Sports

Ram Prashad <dj_prasad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: guys, will there be live telecast for the FA cup this saturday and Carling cup next tuesday (or wednesday??) ?

----- Original Message ----
From: Embi Telshine <hasmin@telshine.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 3 January, 2008 1:31:19 PM
Subject: RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

waduh...gallas injured kalu, swiss connection la main...Senderos- Djorou, the Arsenal duo who helped Switzerland to achieve that amazing record of not conceding a single goal in the 2006 World Cup...hehe

pls gallas, take good care of urself...

tq,rgds
embi
----- Original Message -----
From: f.a.d.z.l.i
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:22 PM
Subject: [Possible Spam Detected] RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

im more worry of injuries... hope gallas tak injured around that time....

Azril Isha <azril@sittatt. com.my> wrote: Ok lah tu kot.aku pun takut gak.normally, bila si sanderos ni main ngan
Toure, dia main belah kiri.but if with Gallas, dia akan main belah kanan..tu
yang ada sikit ragu2.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know some
of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

------------ --------- --------- ---
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__________________________________________________________
Sent from Yahoo! Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

---------------------------------
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2k.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Clementwyh" clementwyh@gmail.com   clemmei

Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:09 am (PST)

Eh.If Gallas also injure, I vote for the most formidable and popular
defender of all time JENS LEHNMAN. He can play centre back.LOL. Then we have
1 and a half goalkeeper at the back. COOL.hehe.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ahmad Kama Muhammad
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:40 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Senderos will be okay-as Hoyte already prove his worth taking sagna's
place..Sagna can defend and if he is still around-Gilberto can defend
too..Djorou still need to be guide..and will see action..So if Gallas or
somebody in that department gets injured or carded--we have enough
cover.....plus theres pool of of rookies in defence from the youth squad
--come the FA and the Carling cup there will be senior introduction to one
or two players from that squad...Gallas said we had enough cover in defence
....sounnded like Wenger alreadeeh...

"Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" <kaviraj@ti.com <mailto:kaviraj%40ti.com> >
wrote: I like senderos, and have always defended him. But yes, I am worried.

Sighhh....

________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com]
On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know
some of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger
<http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com> .yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2l.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "f.a.d.z.l.i" ghetto_fz@yahoo.com   ghetto_fz

Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:12 am (PST)

eh we forgot gilberto lah... worst comes to worst he can play dc

Clementwyh <clementwyh@gmail.com> wrote: Eh.If Gallas also injure, I vote for the most formidable and popular
defender of all time JENS LEHNMAN. He can play centre back.LOL. Then we have
1 and a half goalkeeper at the back. COOL.hehe.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ahmad Kama Muhammad
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:40 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Senderos will be okay-as Hoyte already prove his worth taking sagna's
place..Sagna can defend and if he is still around-Gilberto can defend
too..Djorou still need to be guide..and will see action..So if Gallas or
somebody in that department gets injured or carded--we have enough
cover.....plus theres pool of of rookies in defence from the youth squad
--come the FA and the Carling cup there will be senior introduction to one
or two players from that squad...Gallas said we had enough cover in defence
....sounnded like Wenger alreadeeh...

"Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" <kaviraj@ti.com <mailto:kaviraj%40ti.com> >
wrote: I like senderos, and have always defended him. But yes, I am worried.

Sighhh....

________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com]
On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know
some of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger
<http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com> .yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2m.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Azril Isha" azril@sittatt.com.my   arsenal141072

Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:19 am (PST)

Selagi Gilberto tak cukur rambut dia.aku tak confident:-)

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of f.a.d.z.l.i
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:13 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

eh we forgot gilberto lah... worst comes to worst he can play dc

Clementwyh <clementwyh@gmail. <mailto:clementwyh%40gmail.com> com> wrote:
Eh.If Gallas also injure, I vote for the most formidable and popular
defender of all time JENS LEHNMAN. He can play centre back.LOL. Then we have
1 and a half goalkeeper at the back. COOL.hehe.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com]
On
Behalf Of Ahmad Kama Muhammad
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:40 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Subject: RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Senderos will be okay-as Hoyte already prove his worth taking sagna's
place..Sagna can defend and if he is still around-Gilberto can defend
too..Djorou still need to be guide..and will see action..So if Gallas or
somebody in that department gets injured or carded--we have enough
cover.....plus theres pool of of rookies in defence from the youth squad
--come the FA and the Carling cup there will be senior introduction to one
or two players from that squad...Gallas said we had enough cover in defence
....sounnded like Wenger alreadeeh...

"Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" <kaviraj@ti.com <mailto:kaviraj%40ti.com>
<mailto:kaviraj%40ti.com> >
wrote: I like senderos, and have always defended him. But yes, I am worried.

Sighhh....

________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com]
On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know
some of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger
<http://uk.messenger <http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com> .yahoo.com> .yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2n.

Re: African Cup of Nations

Posted by: "Embi Telshine" hasmin@telshine.com   embimag

Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:28 am (PST)

i liked gilberto for his performance and conttribution to the team last season, and earlier in the season i was very disappointed when he wasn't made captain...

BUT...

that was then...now, it's a different story.

my preference to partner Gallas wud be Senderos as first choice, Djorou second, only then Gilberto...this season gilberto is very different than last season...quite shocking really, how quickly someone's level of performance can go down...

Fadzli got it rite when he mentioned "worse come to worse" and "girlberto" in the same sentence, sad to say.

btw, if lehmann leaves (likely) and mebbe gilberto (not impossible), the average age of our team wud go down further...wow!

tq,rgds
embi

----- Original Message -----
From: f.a.d.z.l.i
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:12 PM
Subject: [Possible Spam Detected] RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

eh we forgot gilberto lah... worst comes to worst he can play dc

Clementwyh <clementwyh@gmail.com> wrote: Eh.If Gallas also injure, I vote for the most formidable and popular
defender of all time JENS LEHNMAN. He can play centre back.LOL. Then we have
1 and a half goalkeeper at the back. COOL.hehe.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ahmad Kama Muhammad
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:40 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Senderos will be okay-as Hoyte already prove his worth taking sagna's
place..Sagna can defend and if he is still around-Gilberto can defend
too..Djorou still need to be guide..and will see action..So if Gallas or
somebody in that department gets injured or carded--we have enough
cover.....plus theres pool of of rookies in defence from the youth squad
--come the FA and the Carling cup there will be senior introduction to one
or two players from that squad...Gallas said we had enough cover in defence
....sounnded like Wenger alreadeeh...

"Anadan @ Anandan, Kaviraj" <kaviraj@ti.com <mailto:kaviraj%40ti.com> >
wrote: I like senderos, and have always defended him. But yes, I am worried.

Sighhh....

________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com]
On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:52 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Subject: AFCSM: African Cup of Nations

Alex Song has been called up to Cameroon's squad...So dat makes 3, with
Toure and Eboue also gone...

which leaves us with most probably Senderos partnering Gallas in central
defence, covered by the returning Djourou...

hope senderos takes this chance to prove he can be relied upon...i know
some of u are worried already...hehe

tq,rgds
embi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger
<http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com> .yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

3a.

Arsenal Tiada Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah Hahaha

Posted by: "thegunners_kerol" thegunners_kerol@yahoo.com.my   thegunners_kerol

Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:12 am (PST)

Aku minat giler ngan Team ARSENAL...dah lama dah...sejak zaman Ian
Wright lagi...pastu zaman Bergkamp..pastu zaman henry...sekarang
Adebayor...Tahun 07/08 Arsenal Champion...hehehe...satu lagi buat lah
tempat lepat untuk peminat ARSENAL dekat kuching sarawak...ramai
peminat Arsenal kat sarawak...!!!

3b.

Arsenal Tiada Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah Hahaha

Posted by: "Embi Telshine" hasmin@telshine.com   embimag

Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:53 am (PST)

aie...mun tempat lepak di s'wak, org sia la polah, sik kan org di kl tok nak? kitak sik boleh kah? polah laa, kamek rame2 sitok nyokong dr jauh usaha kitak ia...mun ada dtg sitok, padah jak...mun ada gathering time ia kamek mbak...

tq,rgds
embi

----- Original Message -----
From: thegunners_kerol
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:15 PM
Subject: [Possible Spam Detected] AFCSM: Arsenal Tiada Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah Hahaha

Aku minat giler ngan Team ARSENAL...dah lama dah...sejak zaman Ian
Wright lagi...pastu zaman Bergkamp..pastu zaman henry...sekarang
Adebayor...Tahun 07/08 Arsenal Champion...hehehe...satu lagi buat lah
tempat lepat untuk peminat ARSENAL dekat kuching sarawak...ramai
peminat Arsenal kat sarawak...!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

3c.

Re: Arsenal Tiada Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah Hah

Posted by: "Azril Isha" azril@sittatt.com.my   arsenal141072

Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:00 am (PST)

BM or Eng pls.

Otherwise pls give meaning:-)

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:53 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AFCSM: Arsenal Tiada Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah
Hahaha

aie...mun tempat lepak di s'wak, org sia la polah, sik kan org di kl tok
nak? kitak sik boleh kah? polah laa, kamek rame2 sitok nyokong dr jauh usaha
kitak ia...mun ada dtg sitok, padah jak...mun ada gathering time ia kamek
mbak...

tq,rgds
embi

----- Original Message -----
From: thegunners_kerol
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:15 PM
Subject: [Possible Spam Detected] AFCSM: Arsenal Tiada
Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah Hahaha

Aku minat giler ngan Team ARSENAL...dah lama dah...sejak zaman Ian
Wright lagi...pastu zaman Bergkamp..pastu zaman henry...sekarang
Adebayor...Tahun 07/08 Arsenal Champion...hehehe...satu lagi buat lah
tempat lepat untuk peminat ARSENAL dekat kuching sarawak...ramai
peminat Arsenal kat sarawak...!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008
11:29 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

3d.

Re: Arsenal Tiada Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah Hah

Posted by: "f.a.d.z.l.i" ghetto_fz@yahoo.com   ghetto_fz

Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:06 am (PST)

haa amek kau si embi ckp bahasa dia... udah tak paham...
muahahahahaha

Azril Isha <azril@sittatt.com.my> wrote: BM or Eng pls.

Otherwise pls give meaning:-)

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Embi Telshine
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:53 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AFCSM: Arsenal Tiada Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah
Hahaha

aie...mun tempat lepak di s'wak, org sia la polah, sik kan org di kl tok
nak? kitak sik boleh kah? polah laa, kamek rame2 sitok nyokong dr jauh usaha
kitak ia...mun ada dtg sitok, padah jak...mun ada gathering time ia kamek
mbak...

tq,rgds
embi

----- Original Message -----
From: thegunners_kerol
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:15 PM
Subject: [Possible Spam Detected] AFCSM: Arsenal Tiada
Tandingan...Mufc,Chelsea,Liverpool Boleh Belah Hahaha

Aku minat giler ngan Team ARSENAL...dah lama dah...sejak zaman Ian
Wright lagi...pastu zaman Bergkamp..pastu zaman henry...sekarang
Adebayor...Tahun 07/08 Arsenal Champion...hehehe...satu lagi buat lah
tempat lepat untuk peminat ARSENAL dekat kuching sarawak...ramai
peminat Arsenal kat sarawak...!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008
11:29 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Au Revoir !
f.a.d.z.l.i

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Green Y! Groups

Environment Groups

Find them here

connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address, write to arsenal.my@gmail.com  .

Need any help? Write to arsenal.my@gmail.com  .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home