Saturday, September 22, 2007

AFCSM: Digest Number 2397

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1.
Dein and Derby From: Yippy
2.1.
Re: Breaking News From: Choong Chee Chew (DHL MY)
2.2.
Re: Breaking News From: Azril Isha
2.3.
Re: Breaking News From: Ram Prashad
3.
Predictions againts Derby From: vijay aru
4.1.
Re: Arsenal VS Sevilla From: Norshah @ Mann

Messages

1.

Dein and Derby

Posted by: "Yippy" kcheong@uk.ey.com   kycheong6

Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:36 am (PST)

Gooners

I honestly do not believe Usmanov is trying to do what Glazer and
Roman did. I truly believe he is trying to amass enough
shareholding so that he can instruct the club to declare dividends
ie, draining funds out of Arsenal. It is no surprise he made his
move so close to the announcement that Arsenal is the second richest
club on this planet. I am sure Dein would have played a part
letting Usmanov in on the financial prospect of the club.

Usmanov and Dein are in a win-win situation. Depending on the
club's articles, if they get their way (or majority shareholding),
Usmanov gets a consistent flow of income from Arsenal in the form of
dividend, for the foreseeable future at the very least. The sell
out matches and waiting lists would guarantee that. Eventually,
when he sells his shares, with the way Arsenal is going, he might
even make a profit from it. As for Dein, he may just become MD.
Dein will propose a dividend to be declared and Usmanov, the
controlling shareholder may approve it. So it works full circle in
their part. As a result, Kroenke has become a very important player
in this mess. Suddenly, he is looking like the lesser of two
evils. Not to say he was evil from the start, but you know what I
mean. Anyway, the good thing is Wenger is probably doing his utmost
best to shield all this from his players. The line probably taken
would be that the players don't need to think or even talk about
this to anyone especially to the media. Wenger's role in this sorry
state of affairs is even more significant than we care to imagine.
It is no coincidence that all the players talks about is football
and let us hope that continue.

Back to football, the last few weeks have been more than just
encouraging. Early times still but a good start coupled with
problems at Chelski means we may end up giving Manure a run for
their crown. Liverpool is everyone's bet since their demolition of
Derby but against Portsmouth, Benitez have shown that he may just
rotate Liverpool out of the equation. Would Man City end up as the
surprise package? I think they may just. Not that I am a big fan
of Sven, but he has moulded Man City into not only a dogged
tenacious team but unlike England, he has brought in players who can
give that added offensive spark.

I have nothing more to say about Chelski other than Moaner had
overstayed his welcome. Am I sad that he is gone? Not at all for I
am sure many would say the same if Wenger were to be given the same
treatment. All the early season talk about Spurs taking fourth
place from us looks way off the mark at the moment. It may just be
Man City taking Chelski's CL place.

Derby this weekend would be a good match for us to consolidate our
position at the top. A win is a win regardless of the scoreline. I
don't expect 6 goals like Liverpool as I believe Derby would have
learnt from that and it was evident that they have when they beat
Newcastle. So this is not a definite win in my eyes. The danger
playing such teams when you are top is that a draw for them is a
good result. Therefore, they are under pressure to attack while we
have to. I am slightly more confident than in the past when faced
with such opposition is due the fact that the players have found
their shooting boots of late and in Adebayor a player who has grown
to use his presence to much better effect. We finally have some
variety.

It is hard to single out individual players and Cesc have been
singled out almost everywhere for his incredible start to the
season. But we must also credit the defensive role put in by
Flamini to give Cesc that added freedom as well as Sagna who has
finally balanced the defence. The early cries of `Why?' by some
pessimistic Gooners have now been silenced when Wenger shelved out
£8m for Sagna.

Gunner6

2.1.

Re: Breaking News

Posted by: "Choong Chee Chew (DHL MY)" choong.chee.chew@dhl.com   beandybean

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:06 am (PST)

so wat makes u thinks that i be wearing another shirt?my slate on
adebayor?
i think still a bit lucky to have able to nod in the 1st goal on set
piece and the third ..that 'beauty was all about Spurs leaving no one at the back ..so ade able to anything then

Afterall i still think he has no composure to succeed under tight
circumstances and will not ever perform week in and week out.
We need someone great upfront who provide the sparks when any going gets tough and u think ade able to do it?Certainly no..he cant even score on an open goal cos he got no left or right feet.

7 chances to get into right position and 9 chances to score one .. why
would we keep him?
i would say budget..thats y i agree with takeover..so we buy a better
player
Not to spend like Chelsea or Leeds but all we ask for is someone a
slightly better.

"He never gets into position ..when he does , He Blew it! "


________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ridhuan, Ahmad
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 5:48 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: AFCSM: Breaking News

I am in total agreement with Mr Anandan here.

What I have read in the UK newspaper, people who support the takeover
are those who think David Dein is still the man to bring Arsenal
forward, and not due to turning Arsenal into a 'plaything' for a some
Russian or Ukrainian tycoon. Even then there are many who think that Mr
Dein no longer has Arsenal best interest in his heart.

With the departure of Thierry, the current crop of players are able to
blossom into the world class players they are touted potentially capable
of. Cesc Fabregas, who in the past always looking for a link up with
Henry now found he actually has the option of shooting from distance
rather than trying to find someone in the box, thus making our attack
deadlier and quicker.

The purchase of William Gallas is just a short term solution to our
defence with the like of Johan Djourou and Matthew Connolly to come in
later. But Mr Wenger himself is very excited with the prospect of the
Norwegian Harvard Nordtvelt in defence and the Spanish midfielder Fran
Merida also has caught the eye during the recently concluded Youth World
Cup.

In truth, there is no need for a huge transfer kitty at all. A player
coming in with a huge price tag would only un-settle the team, thinking
that he would be an automatic starter week-in, week-out. Furthermore
there is the additional pressure to perform in order to justify the
price tag.

Coming in from the system would enable the players to express themselves
freely within the instructions of the coach or manager.

I sincerely hope that there is no other shirt under the red and white
you are supposedly to be wearing now, Mr Choong.

I apologize if there is any error in my writings.

kT Gooner

--- In arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
, "Anandan, Kaviraj"
<kaviraj.anandan@...> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, I disagree with you on this matter. Arse-ski will not
be
> good. Mostly because as much as I support Arsenal for playing
football,
> I also support them as a football club. They do have a tradition, and
I
> prefer the thought that the people controlling at the board level are
> those who are genuinely affection towards the club. If sittng here,
> miles and miles away from London and I can feel like this, just wonder
> how would the hard core supporters based in london would feel.
>
> Spending huge amount of money will never guanratee success. Like it or
> not, Mounrinho is a good manager, winning the UEFA Cup and CL Cup with
a
> meagre fund with Porto is not an achievement to be taken lightly. But
> he couldnt do the same with Chelsea, despite having so much money to
> spend. He was never happy with the reign he was given at the club. At
> any point of time, he could be overuled by the owner. Cue the entrance
> of Sheva, Ballack.
>
> And its suprising that the fact Arsene said he have money to spend is
> never taken seriously. Why does everyone thinks he is lying ? He said
he
> have the money, the board said he has the money. Reality is, he chose
> NOT to spend that money. I believe, his motto is, any average manager
> can spent money and bring in a big star player and make him perform in
a
> team. But only a super-duper manager can create that big star player.
>
> So why, do you think Arsene need the extra fund ? If Arsene is given a
> huge transffer kitty, and he refuses to spend in out great names,
would
> you then support the idea that Arsene should be sacked ?
>
> I apologize before hand if my next statement offends you, but your
> opinion (and you are definately entitled to your opionin) is flawed.
You
> seem to be supporting a great name arrival. As for me, I just want to
> see what other magic tricks Arsene has in his Magic Hat.
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
]
On
> Behalf Of Choong Chee Chew (DHL MY)
> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:16 AM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
>
>
> Arse-ski will be good.. I support take over to see great name arrival.
>
> Mourinho tactic is defensive thats why limit Chelsea star playing to
the
> full potential
> All the games is winning by a goal margin..he suits Serie A
>
> Take over will do Arsenal good ..this wont stop us playing attractive
> attacking football and with the fund Arsene can really do a conquer '
> quaderable' which Chelsea failed.
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> ] On
> Behalf Of Anandan, Kaviraj
> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:54 AM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
> To be absolutely truthful, I hate that guy. I hate his lack of
> sportsmanship, I hate his method of playing football, I hate his
> hiprocisy, I hate his total disrespect to football and the people
> associate with football, and I hate the arrogance that money gave him.
I
> am, glad to see the back of him. I am not sure whether he will ever
> coach in EPL again.
> But then again, 2 EPL (1st in 50 years), 2 Carling, 1 FA in 3 years
and
> still not enough. In a football point of view, its frightening that
> someone like Abromavich is having control over a football club.
Someone
> that doesnt realise real football is not like the game Football
Manager,
> where by you can quit and restart the game if a result goes againts
your
> wishes.
>
> Its frightening too, that this might happen to Arsenal, what with the
> current takever talks. Imagine Usmanov takes over, gives a big bag of
> money to Wenger and orders him to buy top class etablished players? If
> Wenger refuses, and knowing Wenger that is what he would do, what are
> the chances of Wenger walking away too ?
>
> Admittedly, even though foreign ownership and takeover would not have
> any direct impact on the supporters living away from UK, I cant help
but
> hope that the take over does not happen. Can't imagine seeing an
> Arse-ski in the making..
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> ] On
> Behalf Of Abdul manaf, Ahmad Naim (A.)
> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:36 AM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
> Kar Heng, jgn la sedih...It's Mouninho and not Wenger leaves EPL...
>
> He's a big time loser and always talks crap..remember what he did to
us
> in Cashley Cole case?
>
> But I admit EPL won't be the same without him....and his antic too..
>
> I like his pre match & post match comment...funny (e.g compare his
> player to eggs and omelette, haha)
>
> So I guess it's 3 horse race from now on...Gunners, Liverfool, Moan
> utd... yahooooo!!!
>
> Go Gunners!!!
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> ] On
> Behalf Of Kar Heng Chew
> Sent: 20 September 2007 10:17
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
> Actually, I feel it's a big loss to the EPL if he leaves Chelsea.
Roman
> has effectively made Chelsea non-contenders with this. And bookmakers
> must also be making a loss with this sacking...
>
> I feel it's unjustice to Mour with this sacking. Such a pity really.
If
> he goes to Manure to pair up with ferguson, i will be cursing and so
> will Roman.
>
> The players are with Mour, not Roman, ok maybe not all players but
> definitely Sheva and Ballack. I think Mour was trying to make a point
> with the previous team selections. I'm expecting to see a drop in
> overall Chelsea club morale and in points too. I think the main
pressure
> is definitely coming from Arsenal and Liverpool where he sees Arsenal
> spending not as much as Chelsea but still able to play sexy and good
> football. As for Liverpool, they invest heavily but Torres is doing
> amazing in Pool while Sheva was nothing less than a fringe player in
> truth.
>
> I expect to see some departures soon...
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2.2.

Re: Breaking News

Posted by: "Azril Isha" azril@sittatt.com.my   arsenal141072

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:55 pm (PST)

Ok lah..you play.

_____

From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Choong Chee Chew (DHL MY)
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 9:03 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News

so wat makes u thinks that i be wearing another shirt?my slate on
adebayor?
i think still a bit lucky to have able to nod in the 1st goal on set
piece and the third ..that 'beauty was all about Spurs leaving no one at the
back ..so ade able to anything then

Afterall i still think he has no composure to succeed under tight
circumstances and will not ever perform week in and week out.
We need someone great upfront who provide the sparks when any going gets
tough and u think ade able to do it?Certainly no..he cant even score on an
open goal cos he got no left or right feet.

7 chances to get into right position and 9 chances to score one .. why
would we keep him?
i would say budget..thats y i agree with takeover..so we buy a better
player
Not to spend like Chelsea or Leeds but all we ask for is someone a
slightly better.

"He never gets into position ..when he does , He Blew it! "

________________________________

From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com]
On
Behalf Of Ridhuan, Ahmad
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 5:48 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
Subject: Re: AFCSM: Breaking News

I am in total agreement with Mr Anandan here.

What I have read in the UK newspaper, people who support the takeover
are those who think David Dein is still the man to bring Arsenal
forward, and not due to turning Arsenal into a 'plaything' for a some
Russian or Ukrainian tycoon. Even then there are many who think that Mr
Dein no longer has Arsenal best interest in his heart.

With the departure of Thierry, the current crop of players are able to
blossom into the world class players they are touted potentially capable
of. Cesc Fabregas, who in the past always looking for a link up with
Henry now found he actually has the option of shooting from distance
rather than trying to find someone in the box, thus making our attack
deadlier and quicker.

The purchase of William Gallas is just a short term solution to our
defence with the like of Johan Djourou and Matthew Connolly to come in
later. But Mr Wenger himself is very excited with the prospect of the
Norwegian Harvard Nordtvelt in defence and the Spanish midfielder Fran
Merida also has caught the eye during the recently concluded Youth World
Cup.

In truth, there is no need for a huge transfer kitty at all. A player
coming in with a huge price tag would only un-settle the team, thinking
that he would be an automatic starter week-in, week-out. Furthermore
there is the additional pressure to perform in order to justify the
price tag.

Coming in from the system would enable the players to express themselves
freely within the instructions of the coach or manager.

I sincerely hope that there is no other shirt under the red and white
you are supposedly to be wearing now, Mr Choong.

I apologize if there is any error in my writings.

kT Gooner

--- In arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
, "Anandan, Kaviraj"
<kaviraj.anandan@...> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, I disagree with you on this matter. Arse-ski will not
be
> good. Mostly because as much as I support Arsenal for playing
football,
> I also support them as a football club. They do have a tradition, and
I
> prefer the thought that the people controlling at the board level are
> those who are genuinely affection towards the club. If sittng here,
> miles and miles away from London and I can feel like this, just wonder
> how would the hard core supporters based in london would feel.
>
> Spending huge amount of money will never guanratee success. Like it or
> not, Mounrinho is a good manager, winning the UEFA Cup and CL Cup with
a
> meagre fund with Porto is not an achievement to be taken lightly. But
> he couldnt do the same with Chelsea, despite having so much money to
> spend. He was never happy with the reign he was given at the club. At
> any point of time, he could be overuled by the owner. Cue the entrance
> of Sheva, Ballack.
>
> And its suprising that the fact Arsene said he have money to spend is
> never taken seriously. Why does everyone thinks he is lying ? He said
he
> have the money, the board said he has the money. Reality is, he chose
> NOT to spend that money. I believe, his motto is, any average manager
> can spent money and bring in a big star player and make him perform in
a
> team. But only a super-duper manager can create that big star player.
>
> So why, do you think Arsene need the extra fund ? If Arsene is given a
> huge transffer kitty, and he refuses to spend in out great names,
would
> you then support the idea that Arsene should be sacked ?
>
> I apologize before hand if my next statement offends you, but your
> opinion (and you are definately entitled to your opionin) is flawed.
You
> seem to be supporting a great name arrival. As for me, I just want to
> see what other magic tricks Arsene has in his Magic Hat.
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
]
On
> Behalf Of Choong Chee Chew (DHL MY)
> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:16 AM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
>
>
> Arse-ski will be good.. I support take over to see great name arrival.
>
> Mourinho tactic is defensive thats why limit Chelsea star playing to
the
> full potential
> All the games is winning by a goal margin..he suits Serie A
>
> Take over will do Arsenal good ..this wont stop us playing attractive
> attacking football and with the fund Arsene can really do a conquer '
> quaderable' which Chelsea failed.
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> ] On
> Behalf Of Anandan, Kaviraj
> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:54 AM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
> To be absolutely truthful, I hate that guy. I hate his lack of
> sportsmanship, I hate his method of playing football, I hate his
> hiprocisy, I hate his total disrespect to football and the people
> associate with football, and I hate the arrogance that money gave him.
I
> am, glad to see the back of him. I am not sure whether he will ever
> coach in EPL again.
> But then again, 2 EPL (1st in 50 years), 2 Carling, 1 FA in 3 years
and
> still not enough. In a football point of view, its frightening that
> someone like Abromavich is having control over a football club.
Someone
> that doesnt realise real football is not like the game Football
Manager,
> where by you can quit and restart the game if a result goes againts
your
> wishes.
>
> Its frightening too, that this might happen to Arsenal, what with the
> current takever talks. Imagine Usmanov takes over, gives a big bag of
> money to Wenger and orders him to buy top class etablished players? If
> Wenger refuses, and knowing Wenger that is what he would do, what are
> the chances of Wenger walking away too ?
>
> Admittedly, even though foreign ownership and takeover would not have
> any direct impact on the supporters living away from UK, I cant help
but
> hope that the take over does not happen. Can't imagine seeing an
> Arse-ski in the making..
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> ] On
> Behalf Of Abdul manaf, Ahmad Naim (A.)
> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:36 AM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
> Kar Heng, jgn la sedih...It's Mouninho and not Wenger leaves EPL...
>
> He's a big time loser and always talks crap..remember what he did to
us
> in Cashley Cole case?
>
> But I admit EPL won't be the same without him....and his antic too..
>
> I like his pre match & post match comment...funny (e.g compare his
> player to eggs and omelette, haha)
>
> So I guess it's 3 horse race from now on...Gunners, Liverfool, Moan
> utd... yahooooo!!!
>
> Go Gunners!!!
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> ] On
> Behalf Of Kar Heng Chew
> Sent: 20 September 2007 10:17
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogro <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> <mailto:arsenal-my%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News
>
> Actually, I feel it's a big loss to the EPL if he leaves Chelsea.
Roman
> has effectively made Chelsea non-contenders with this. And bookmakers
> must also be making a loss with this sacking...
>
> I feel it's unjustice to Mour with this sacking. Such a pity really.
If
> he goes to Manure to pair up with ferguson, i will be cursing and so
> will Roman.
>
> The players are with Mour, not Roman, ok maybe not all players but
> definitely Sheva and Ballack. I think Mour was trying to make a point
> with the previous team selections. I'm expecting to see a drop in
> overall Chelsea club morale and in points too. I think the main
pressure
> is definitely coming from Arsenal and Liverpool where he sees Arsenal
> spending not as much as Chelsea but still able to play sexy and good
> football. As for Liverpool, they invest heavily but Torres is doing
> amazing in Pool while Sheva was nothing less than a fringe player in
> truth.
>
> I expect to see some departures soon...
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2.3.

Re: Breaking News

Posted by: "Ram Prashad" dj_prasad@yahoo.co.uk   dj_prasad

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 am (PST)

Choong...looks like you hate him so much. I have no issue on that since i myself have hated him whenever he missed good chances. Anyhow, If a striker is all about scoring goals then probably we should have sold Henry last season itself since he wasnt scoring much. If you're saying the reason theiry wasnt scoring much was because he was constantly in injury mode then i will give an excuse for adebayor...he is still young! Infact i prefer his work ethic compared to Henry. No disrespect to Henry...he is even now my favourite player! Adebayor doesnt score much yes! but he plays for the team...his work rate is unbelievable...his physical strength is simply superb. We need someone like him in the team. He is not going to be another Henry for sure, but he can do the job thats for sure. Im not going to say that he should be in first 11 as i prefer eduardo...but he is good enough to be in the team. Btw, henry was not a prolific goalscorer when he first arrived.
One thing for sure, adebayor is going to get better. His finishing will improve if thats your only concern. Anyway, as for now...im enjoying watching our team gunning! Cant wait to see us win the league again! I say we will go unbeaten this season!! :)

----- Original Message ----
From: Choong Chee Chew (DHL MY) <choong.chee.chew@dhl.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 21 September, 2007 9:02:44 AM
Subject: RE: AFCSM: Breaking News

so wat makes u thinks that i be wearing another shirt?my slate on
adebayor?
i think still a bit lucky to have able to nod in the 1st goal on set
piece and the third ..that 'beauty was all about Spurs leaving no one at the back ..so ade able to anything then

Afterall i still think he has no composure to succeed under tight
circumstances and will not ever perform week in and week out.
We need someone great upfront who provide the sparks when any going gets tough and u think ade able to do it?Certainly no..he cant even score on an open goal cos he got no left or right feet.

7 chances to get into right position and 9 chances to score one .. why
would we keep him?
i would say budget..thats y i agree with takeover..so we buy a better
player
Not to spend like Chelsea or Leeds but all we ask for is someone a
slightly better.

"He never gets into position ..when he does , He Blew it! "

3.

Predictions againts Derby

Posted by: "vijay aru" vijay.ars@gmail.com

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:07 am (PST)

Hey guys.....Great victory againts Sevilla.Mourinho gone but will/will not
be missed by some ppl...anyway my prediction is for gunners to wack Derby
7-0...Hope to join u guys in the normal place ......

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

4.1.

Re: Arsenal VS Sevilla

Posted by: "Norshah @ Mann" knowshah75@yahoo.com   knowshah75

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:20 am (PST)

Hi guys...
I'm not a GOD neither a GOAT... hehehehe...
It was a prediction, not a DESTINY....

My personal prediction is based only on current performances, opponent strength and weaknesses, players rating and the main thing is LUCK-IN-THE-PREDICTION...

For this weekend aganst Derby, my last minute predictions is:
Not a big win. Only 2-0 win..
Scorer: Van Persie and Bentner.
Assist by: Combination between Sagna, Fabregas and Diarra (Denilson sub).
And we will anjoy another terrific game of Toure... but a few heart stopping saves by Almunia.
Derby man to fear: The combating Steve Howard

Anyway, we will have another beautiful game from young gunners and Arsene Wenger (which JM failed to do so)...

Rgds,
Shah

----- Original Message ----
From: Tim W Tay <teighlour00@hotmail.com>
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 9:53:15 AM
Subject: RE: AFCSM: Arsenal VS Sevilla

Dear Shah

You are GOD. Can you predict this weekend's game against Derby? All your prediction came true, the score line, the scorer.

All hail to Shah!

Cheers
tIM

To: arsenal-my@yahoogro ups.comFrom: knowshah75@yahoo. comDate: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:02:08 -0700Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal VS Sevilla

No live telecast on ASTRO... only Delayed telecast at 5am on Thursday...Anyway, it's good for muslim.. after SAHUR.. you may enjoy the game... then, sembahyang after 1st half , then enjoy 2nd half game before you go to work...My prediction: Fabregas will score a goal and assist 2... result 3-0.

Rgds,Shah

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Health Zone

Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Endurance Zone

A Yahoo! Group

Learn how to

increase endurance.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address, write to arsenal.my@gmail.com  .

Need any help? Write to arsenal.my@gmail.com  .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home