Monday, October 17, 2005

AFCSM: Digest Number 1679

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

There are 18 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
From: "Kar Heng Chew" <karheng83@hotmail.com>
2. Re: Arsenal! Arsenal!
From: "hizwanih" <hizwani@gmail.com>
3. Re: Arsenal! Arsenal!
From: nazezz <nazezz@yahoo.com>
4. Arsenal FC 4 Life!!
From: "dennis_kw" <dennis_kw@yahoo.co.uk>
5. Re: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
From: py <bakthurel@yahoo.com>
6. RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!
From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)" <azril@sittatt.com.my>
7. URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
From: "Rodney Cheah" <Rodney_Cheah@tcn-asia.com>
8. Re: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!
From: vincent loo <vinloo@yahoo.com>
9. Re: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!
From: <azril@sittatt.com.my>
10. Re: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!
From: Redzuan Hanafi <rhaz98@mac.com>
11. Re: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!
From: "Andi Suswandi Hj. Shamsuddin" <andi.suswandi@time.net.my>
12. Picture of Gathering!!
From: "My Arsenal" <myarsenal@gmail.com>
13. Re: Picture of Gathering!!
From: <azril@sittatt.com.my>
14. Re: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!
From: Muhamad Shabri <sabe_82@yahoo.com>
15. RE: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!
From: "Abdul manaf, Ahmad Naim \(A.\)" <aabdulma@volvocars.com>
16. Re: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!
From: syahrul creeds <syah_sober@yahoo.com>
17. RE: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!
From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)" <azril@sittatt.com.my>
18. RE: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
From: "Kar Heng Chew" <karheng83@hotmail.com>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:21:12 +0800
From: "Kar Heng Chew" <karheng83@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!

Pdasen: Thanks!

>From: pdasen@netscape.net
>Reply-To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
>To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: AFCSM: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
>Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 03:55:07 -0400
>
>Have a pleasant trip Kar Heng and to all of you Gooners going to along to
>Highbury. Just some weblinks here, about the airport & rail system there
>should the need arise though I do not think so. Anyway here it is, have a
>great time and up the Gunners folks:
>
>http://www.londontown.com/index.phtml
>http://britain-airport-london-webport.com/britain-airports.htm
>http://www.london-taxi.co.uk/
>http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
>http://www.seat61.com/Europe.htm
>http://londonbloggers.iamcal.com/
>
>
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Kar Heng Chew <karheng83@hotmail.com>
>To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:46:50 +0800
>Subject: AFCSM: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
>
>
>Gooners who have expressed interest in travelling to Highbury,
>
>You now have a deadline of 25th October to inform me if you are fully
>confirmed. We will then request payment for tickets whereby failure to
>obtain any will be resulted into a full refund. To inform me,call at 012
>3313461 or email me. First option preferred. I will be overseas on the 27th
>onwards so please do not call me as I will not be contactable. Purchase of
>the tickets will be made through AFCSM.
>
>Please take note that flight arrangements can be made personally if
>preferred or if you need, I can arrange for anyone who may need tickets as
>I
>will have to arrange for myself too.
>
>Accomodation: Please inform me if you will be staying over with a friend or
>will be joining me in BnB.
>
>Travel: Own expenses
>
>Food: Lunch and Dinner on own expenses. We might get together for dinner
>after the game to celebrate our regained Premiership title. =P*HEY I CAN BE
>OPTIMISTIC!*
>
>Regards,
>
>karheng
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger.
>http://messenger.msn.com.my/Beta/Default.aspx
>
>
>
>To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail
>address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
>
>Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
>
>
>
>SPONSORED LINKS Arsenal fc Soccer
>
>
>
>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> Visit your group "arsenal-my" on the web.
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> arsenal-my-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>__________________________________________________________________
>Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
>Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select
>delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool
>Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and
>more. See for yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/
>
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

_________________________________________________________________
Find love online with MSN Personals.
http://match.msn.com.my/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:19:43 -0000
From: "hizwanih" <hizwani@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Arsenal! Arsenal!

Hey Marcus, on the positive side...watching Arsenal now becomes more
enjoyable. Why? Because it is a game of tension...sometimes we
win...and sometimes we lose.

I would hate to be a Chelsea supporter now..not.....they are so
predictable....HA HA.

Ok...MArcus, have a great week man.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 02:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: nazezz <nazezz@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Arsenal! Arsenal!

I still think we can win the title, this is a world
cup year and arsenal manage to win in 2 previous
..cheers
--- hizwanih <hizwani@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I am writing this there does not seem to be any
> posts yet on our
> game last night. Disappointing result eh? I heard
> the post match
> comments on BBC 5 Live alongside the Chelsea games
> comments. What a
> gulf there appears to be. One year and one month
> ago we were still
> the INVICIBLES. Chelsea were good.
>
> Anyway, for the faithfull supporters there, I will
> re-iterate the
> point I made a year or so ago that I only see
> Arsenal as potentially a
> great side in eight years time. Well...now it is
> seven years la tinggal.
>
> When I wrote this last year, ada yang disagree. Of
> course, at that
> point in time we were riding high. So, my view at
> that time did not
> make sense.
>
> So, now that maybe we no longer look like the best
> side in the EPL, we
> can relook at that view again.
>
> We are never going to be able to match the spending
> power of Chelsea.
> Nor for that matter as we built our new
> stadium...other teams in the
> top echelon of the EPL.And the paradox of it is that
> we need that new
> stadium to finance our future.
>
> We have had to sustain our success through putting
> together perhaps
> the best group of youngsters in the EPL. And this
> is supported by an
> ageing group of world class players...whom as we
> know(with the
> exception of Bergkamp) were not world class when
> they joined us.
>
> The youngsters we have need a run of 5
> years(tinggal 4 now) before
> they are really ready. And it is within that time
> that we will see
> 2-3 years of winning a lot of trophies together and
> perhaps the world
> cup next year will also put most of these youngsters
> on the grand
> stage for their first time ever. That will be also
> valuable
> experience. I know Reyes and Toure will be there.
> Perhaps Van Persie too.
>
> Hansen once said that you do not win Championships
> with teenageers.
> The Fergie babes that dominated the EPL with BEcks
> and Co proved him
> wrong. But if we are honest, there was at that time
> no real
> competition in the EPL. The EPL today and the
> European game today is
> vastly different.
>
> Our babes are too young at the moment. They are
> good and excellent
> value for what we had to fork out. However they are
> not yet great enough.
>
> Have a great Sunday people!!
>
>
>
>
>
>



__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:55:57 -0000
From: "dennis_kw" <dennis_kw@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!

Well the club is certainly goin through though times now. As loyal
fans of the club we just have to stand with the club through thick or
thin...I believe there are sections of supporters switching alliences,
well i do believe those arent pure supporters...they are merely some
pest!!

For me to improve the club result, Arsene should get one or two
experince to beef up the squad and new sparks to mount challenge on
EPL as well CHMP Lg.

Anyway anyone interested to join me in Penang Uptown at this coming
weekend for Arsenal vs Man C? Its the tiger beer event...

Arsenal FC 4eva!!

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: py <bakthurel@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!

as it is too early for me and my friend to confirm, i am afraid I cannot commit to joining the trip. Enjoy yourselves for those who are going, I am sure it is going to be tonnes of joy!

Kar Heng Chew <karheng83@hotmail.com> wrote:Gooners who have expressed interest in travelling to Highbury,

You now have a deadline of 25th October to inform me if you are fully
confirmed. We will then request payment for tickets whereby failure to
obtain any will be resulted into a full refund. To inform me,call at 012
3313461 or email me. First option preferred. I will be overseas on the 27th
onwards so please do not call me as I will not be contactable. Purchase of
the tickets will be made through AFCSM.

Please take note that flight arrangements can be made personally if
preferred or if you need, I can arrange for anyone who may need tickets as I
will have to arrange for myself too.

Accomodation: Please inform me if you will be staying over with a friend or
will be joining me in BnB.

Travel: Own expenses

Food: Lunch and Dinner on own expenses. We might get together for dinner
after the game to celebrate our regained Premiership title. =P*HEY I CAN BE
OPTIMISTIC!*

Regards,

karheng

_________________________________________________________________
Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger.
http://messenger.msn.com.my/Beta/Default.aspx

To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

SPONSORED LINKS
Arsenal fc Soccer

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "arsenal-my" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
arsenal-my-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:02:38 +0800
From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)" <azril@sittatt.com.my>
Subject: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!

HIDUP TAK KERUAN BILA ARSENAL KALAH!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of nazezz
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:10 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!

I still think we can win the title, this is a world
cup year and arsenal manage to win in 2 previous
..cheers
--- hizwanih <hizwani@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I am writing this there does not seem to be any
> posts yet on our
> game last night. Disappointing result eh? I heard
> the post match
> comments on BBC 5 Live alongside the Chelsea games
> comments. What a
> gulf there appears to be. One year and one month
> ago we were still
> the INVICIBLES. Chelsea were good.
>
> Anyway, for the faithfull supporters there, I will
> re-iterate the
> point I made a year or so ago that I only see
> Arsenal as potentially a
> great side in eight years time. Well...now it is
> seven years la tinggal.
>
> When I wrote this last year, ada yang disagree. Of
> course, at that
> point in time we were riding high. So, my view at
> that time did not
> make sense.
>
> So, now that maybe we no longer look like the best
> side in the EPL, we
> can relook at that view again.
>
> We are never going to be able to match the spending
> power of Chelsea.
> Nor for that matter as we built our new
> stadium...other teams in the
> top echelon of the EPL.And the paradox of it is that
> we need that new
> stadium to finance our future.
>
> We have had to sustain our success through putting
> together perhaps
> the best group of youngsters in the EPL. And this
> is supported by an
> ageing group of world class players...whom as we
> know(with the
> exception of Bergkamp) were not world class when
> they joined us.
>
> The youngsters we have need a run of 5
> years(tinggal 4 now) before
> they are really ready. And it is within that time
> that we will see
> 2-3 years of winning a lot of trophies together and
> perhaps the world
> cup next year will also put most of these youngsters
> on the grand
> stage for their first time ever. That will be also
> valuable
> experience. I know Reyes and Toure will be there.
> Perhaps Van Persie too.
>
> Hansen once said that you do not win Championships
> with teenageers.
> The Fergie babes that dominated the EPL with BEcks
> and Co proved him
> wrong. But if we are honest, there was at that time
> no real
> competition in the EPL. The EPL today and the
> European game today is
> vastly different.
>
> Our babes are too young at the moment. They are
> good and excellent
> value for what we had to fork out. However they are
> not yet great enough.
>
> Have a great Sunday people!!
>
>
>
>
>
>



__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address,
write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
Yahoo! Groups Links

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:39:06 +0800
From: "Rodney Cheah" <Rodney_Cheah@tcn-asia.com>
Subject: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!

It is too early for me to confirm and commit. Going through some changes at
work with very uncertain times ahead. If its still open at a later date, pls
keep me informed but i do understand and appreciate the need to confirm
early to secure match tickets. My apologies.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kar Heng Chew" <karheng83@hotmail.com>
To: <arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:46 PM
Subject: AFCSM: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!

> Gooners who have expressed interest in travelling to Highbury,
>
> You now have a deadline of 25th October to inform me if you are fully
> confirmed. We will then request payment for tickets whereby failure to
> obtain any will be resulted into a full refund. To inform me,call at 012
> 3313461 or email me. First option preferred. I will be overseas on the
27th
> onwards so please do not call me as I will not be contactable. Purchase of
> the tickets will be made through AFCSM.
>
> Please take note that flight arrangements can be made personally if
> preferred or if you need, I can arrange for anyone who may need tickets as
I
> will have to arrange for myself too.
>
> Accomodation: Please inform me if you will be staying over with a friend
or
> will be joining me in BnB.
>
> Travel: Own expenses
>
> Food: Lunch and Dinner on own expenses. We might get together for dinner
> after the game to celebrate our regained Premiership title. =P*HEY I CAN
BE
> OPTIMISTIC!*
>
> Regards,
>
> karheng
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger.
> http://messenger.msn.com.my/Beta/Default.aspx
>
>
>
>
> To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail
address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
>
> Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: vincent loo <vinloo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!

this is the fair and good punishment that arsene and
arsenal should get by underestimate the strength of
the EPL by fielding young team.

young team does not guarantee any thing now and the
future. Bentley and pennant were tipped as the future
arsenal player but now......?

arsenal has been suffering from the huge injury
list..ljungberg was injurred and will be out for 3
weeks...i m wondering who is going to play for the
next few matches...especially CL on this wed...

in this season...arsene has became very 'Stubborn' and
even his word has make some of us (as a pure arsenal
supporters)feel sad. the way he critised the ways
other teams playing. in fact, he should take a serious
action on how to improve the way arsenal playing. END
RESULT is the most important. in fact...v might be
fighting for relegation this season.

the way arsenal playing is predictable and very easy
for other team to manage it easily. fabregas should
not be fielded in every match....he is too young and
may be burn out in this season...(but..who else can v
field?)

arsene is always aware that gilberto is a national
team player. but his reluctant to offer Edu a better
deal and the sale of viera had made us suffering.

--- dennis_kw <dennis_kw@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Well the club is certainly goin through though times
> now. As loyal
> fans of the club we just have to stand with the club
> through thick or
> thin...I believe there are sections of supporters
> switching alliences,
> well i do believe those arent pure supporters...they
> are merely some
> pest!!
>
> For me to improve the club result, Arsene should get
> one or two
> experince to beef up the squad and new sparks to
> mount challenge on
> EPL as well CHMP Lg.
>
> Anyway anyone interested to join me in Penang Uptown
> at this coming
> weekend for Arsenal vs Man C? Its the tiger beer
> event...
>
> Arsenal FC 4eva!!
>
>
>
>
>
>


__________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:05:35 +0800
From: <azril@sittatt.com.my>
Subject: Re: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!

i dun think it's fair judgement to say that arsenal will be fighting for relegation.we are not that bad right!!!i kinda of agree with you with regards to Ah Weng statement which critics other teams way of playing..

Back to the game...based on the analysis we shot on goals 10x whereas WestBrom only 4x..We didnt c the whole game but the analysis looks great, then again...the end result that matter most...

i really pray that Ah Weng buy quality players during January trasfer window to boost the performance of ther players in the team..with the long injury lists, i can forsee every player are down...

rgds

---- Original Message -----
From: vincent loo
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!

this is the fair and good punishment that arsene and
arsenal should get by underestimate the strength of
the EPL by fielding young team.

young team does not guarantee any thing now and the
future. Bentley and pennant were tipped as the future
arsenal player but now......?

arsenal has been suffering from the huge injury
list..ljungberg was injurred and will be out for 3
weeks...i m wondering who is going to play for the
next few matches...especially CL on this wed...

in this season...arsene has became very 'Stubborn' and
even his word has make some of us (as a pure arsenal
supporters)feel sad. the way he critised the ways
other teams playing. in fact, he should take a serious
action on how to improve the way arsenal playing. END
RESULT is the most important. in fact...v might be
fighting for relegation this season.

the way arsenal playing is predictable and very easy
for other team to manage it easily. fabregas should
not be fielded in every match....he is too young and
may be burn out in this season...(but..who else can v
field?)

arsene is always aware that gilberto is a national
team player. but his reluctant to offer Edu a better
deal and the sale of viera had made us suffering.

--- dennis_kw &lt;dennis_kw@yahoo.co.uk&gt; wrote:

&gt; Well the club is certainly goin through though times
&gt; now. As loyal
&gt; fans of the club we just have to stand with the club
&gt; through thick or
&gt; thin...I believe there are sections of supporters
&gt; switching alliences,
&gt; well i do believe those arent pure supporters...they
&gt; are merely some
&gt; pest!!
&gt;
&gt; For me to improve the club result, Arsene should get
&gt; one or two
&gt; experince to beef up the squad and new sparks to
&gt; mount challenge on
&gt; EPL as well CHMP Lg.
&gt;
&gt; Anyway anyone interested to join me in Penang Uptown
&gt; at this coming
&gt; weekend for Arsenal vs Man C? Its the tiger beer
&gt; event...
&gt;
&gt; Arsenal FC 4eva!!
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;

__________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--&gt;
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-&gt;

To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
Yahoo! Groups Links

&lt;*&gt; To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arsenal-my/

&lt;*&gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
arsenal-my-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

&lt;*&gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:26:10 +0800
From: Redzuan Hanafi <rhaz98@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!

Been supporting Arsenal practically all my life...if the END RESULT
is the most important, I prob wouldn't be an Arsenal supporter today.

If Baptista had come or Vieira had not gone, and we are still where
we are... everyone would be screaming for Cesc or the other
youngsters to play. We might not be getting the results but neither
have we been outplayed this season, be it by Chelsea or anyone else.

The FA Cup win was great but I hated the fact that we didn't play
football. It was OK as a one off, especially when we desperately did
not want to finish the season empty handed, but I wouldn't want to
see it week in and week out.

On Oct 17, 2005, at 10:23 AM, vincent loo wrote:

> this is the fair and good punishment that arsene and
> arsenal should get by underestimate the strength of
> the EPL by fielding young team.
>
> young team does not guarantee any thing now and the
> future. Bentley and pennant were tipped as the future
> arsenal player but now......?
>
> arsenal has been suffering from the huge injury
> list..ljungberg was injurred and will be out for 3
> weeks...i m wondering who is going to play for the
> next few matches...especially CL on this wed...
>
> in this season...arsene has became very 'Stubborn' and
> even his word has make some of us (as a pure arsenal
> supporters)feel sad. the way he critised the ways
> other teams playing. in fact, he should take a serious
> action on how to improve the way arsenal playing. END
> RESULT is the most important. in fact...v might be
> fighting for relegation this season.
>
> the way arsenal playing is predictable and very easy
> for other team to manage it easily. fabregas should
> not be fielded in every match....he is too young and
> may be burn out in this season...(but..who else can v
> field?)
>
> arsene is always aware that gilberto is a national
> team player. but his reluctant to offer Edu a better
> deal and the sale of viera had made us suffering.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 11
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:18:12 +0800
From: "Andi Suswandi Hj. Shamsuddin" <andi.suswandi@time.net.my>
Subject: Re: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!

Dah la kalah, dengan team yang baru naik plak tuh. Team bola fantasy
aku pun merosot......FRUST betui.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)" <azril@sittatt.com.my>
Date: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:02 am
Subject: RE: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!

> HIDUP TAK KERUAN BILA ARSENAL KALAH!!!!
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com]On
> Behalf Of nazezz
> Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:10 PM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!
>
>
>
> I still think we can win the title, this is a world
> cup year and arsenal manage to win in 2 previous
> ..cheers
> --- hizwanih <hizwani@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > As I am writing this there does not seem to be any
> > posts yet on our
> > game last night. Disappointing result eh? I heard
> > the post match
> > comments on BBC 5 Live alongside the Chelsea games
> > comments. What a
> > gulf there appears to be. One year and one month
> > ago we were still
> > the INVICIBLES. Chelsea were good.
> >
> > Anyway, for the faithfull supporters there, I will
> > re-iterate the
> > point I made a year or so ago that I only see
> > Arsenal as potentially a
> > great side in eight years time. Well...now it is
> > seven years la tinggal.
> >
> > When I wrote this last year, ada yang disagree. Of
> > course, at that
> > point in time we were riding high. So, my view at
> > that time did not
> > make sense.
> >
> > So, now that maybe we no longer look like the best
> > side in the EPL, we
> > can relook at that view again.
> >
> > We are never going to be able to match the spending
> > power of Chelsea.
> > Nor for that matter as we built our new
> > stadium...other teams in the
> > top echelon of the EPL.And the paradox of it is that
> > we need that new
> > stadium to finance our future.
> >
> > We have had to sustain our success through putting
> > together perhaps
> > the best group of youngsters in the EPL. And this
> > is supported by an
> > ageing group of world class players...whom as we
> > know(with the
> > exception of Bergkamp) were not world class when
> > they joined us.
> >
> > The youngsters we have need a run of 5
> > years(tinggal 4 now) before
> > they are really ready. And it is within that time
> > that we will see
> > 2-3 years of winning a lot of trophies together and
> > perhaps the world
> > cup next year will also put most of these youngsters
> > on the grand
> > stage for their first time ever. That will be also
> > valuable
> > experience. I know Reyes and Toure will be there.
> > Perhaps Van Persie too.
> >
> > Hansen once said that you do not win Championships
> > with teenageers.
> > The Fergie babes that dominated the EPL with BEcks
> > and Co proved him
> > wrong. But if we are honest, there was at that time
> > no real
> > competition in the EPL. The EPL today and the
> > European game today is
> > vastly different.
> >
> > Our babes are too young at the moment. They are
> > good and excellent
> > value for what we had to fork out. However they are
> > not yet great enough.
> >
> > Have a great Sunday people!!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________
> Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>
>
>
>
> To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-
> mail address,
> write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
>
> Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------
> ~-->
> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
> home page
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> -~->
>
> To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-
> mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
>
> Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 12
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:23:32 +0800
From: "My Arsenal" <myarsenal@gmail.com>
Subject: Picture of Gathering!!

Cheer up....everyone!!

We are here being one of the most loyal group of fans in malaysia!! Alto we
are going thru a very difficult period, but I wont be disappointed if we are
empty-handed this year!! Because the future is more important than this
season!! We all will be very hopeful things will be going back our way once
we move into emirates. No matter how bad arsenal's performance this season!!
I will be still with you guys here!!

By the way, as i had promised weeks ago, i will upload the photo of the
gathering against birmingham!! This is the link into it!!
Hope everyone enjoy it!!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scleon/album?.dir=/c7a9&.src=ph&
tok=ph95dyDBJ9xAmRfR

Looking forward for more meeting in future!!
By the way, what happen to our www.arsenal.com.my website?? I has been down
for ages!!

Good day!!

Leon

Yours,

Mr. Lee S.C.
+60 12 873 LEON
scleon@gmail.com
ICQ: 36593865

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 13
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:42:48 +0800
From: <azril@sittatt.com.my>
Subject: Re: Picture of Gathering!!

photos are good...

----- Original Message -----
From: My Arsenal
To: &lt;arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com&gt;
Sent: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:23:32 +0800
Subject: AFCSM: Picture of Gathering!!

Cheer up....everyone!!

We are here being one of the most loyal group of fans in malaysia!! Alto we
are going thru a very difficult period, but I wont be disappointed if we are
empty-handed this year!! Because the future is more important than this
season!! We all will be very hopeful things will be going back our way once
we move into emirates. No matter how bad arsenal's performance this season!!
I will be still with you guys here!!

By the way, as i had promised weeks ago, i will upload the photo of the
gathering against birmingham!! This is the link into it!!
Hope everyone enjoy it!!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scleon/album?.dir=/c7a9&amp;.src=ph&amp;
tok=ph95dyDBJ9xAmRfR

Looking forward for more meeting in future!!
By the way, what happen to our www.arsenal.com.my website?? I has been down
for ages!!

Good day!!

Leon

Yours,

Mr. Lee S.C.
+60 12 873 LEON
scleon@gmail.com
ICQ: 36593865

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--&gt;
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-&gt;

To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
Yahoo! Groups Links

&lt;*&gt; To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arsenal-my/

&lt;*&gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
arsenal-my-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

&lt;*&gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 14
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Muhamad Shabri <sabe_82@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!

Dulu masa Man Utd kalah dengan Norwich City, teruk aku
kenakan member aku..tapi sekarang, bak kata pepatah
Melayu "Pulang paku buah keras!" Tahan telinga je la
kena kutuk. I think, for Arsenal..the title race is
over. I don't want to underestimate our team, but we
must be realistic. I'm totally hate that f*****g
Chealski but i admit, they are damn good. It is hard
to chase them, unless all the players are infected
with denggi until the end of the season..heheh..let
send our Super Aedes to Stamford Bridge !

Personally,gentleman frankly speaking laa.. i'm very
disapppointed about the result Saturday night but it
doesn't mean quiting from support Arsenal. The 2nd
goal from the opponent simply superb strike. Not the
fluke one.Please Wenger, do somethin' ...We cannot
lost anymore after this..

Kalau dengan W.B.A pun tak boleh, how about C.L ? ( I
hope Wenger can turn the table with his magic touch,
like what Liverpool did last season!)

Whatever, Gunner's spirit still flow in my vein.
Cheers!

--- "Andi Suswandi Hj. Shamsuddin"
<andi.suswandi@time.net.my> wrote:

> Dah la kalah, dengan team yang baru naik plak tuh.
> Team bola fantasy
> aku pun merosot......FRUST betui.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)"
> <azril@sittatt.com.my>
> Date: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:02 am
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!
>
> > HIDUP TAK KERUAN BILA ARSENAL KALAH!!!!
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com]On
> > Behalf Of nazezz
> > Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:10 PM
> > To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!
> >
> >
> >
> > I still think we can win the title, this is a
> world
> > cup year and arsenal manage to win in 2 previous
> > ..cheers
> > --- hizwanih <hizwani@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > As I am writing this there does not seem to be
> any
> > > posts yet on our
> > > game last night. Disappointing result eh? I
> heard
> > > the post match
> > > comments on BBC 5 Live alongside the Chelsea
> games
> > > comments. What a
> > > gulf there appears to be. One year and one
> month
> > > ago we were still
> > > the INVICIBLES. Chelsea were good.
> > >
> > > Anyway, for the faithfull supporters there, I
> will
> > > re-iterate the
> > > point I made a year or so ago that I only see
> > > Arsenal as potentially a
> > > great side in eight years time. Well...now it
> is
> > > seven years la tinggal.
> > >
> > > When I wrote this last year, ada yang disagree.
> Of
> > > course, at that
> > > point in time we were riding high. So, my view
> at
> > > that time did not
> > > make sense.
> > >
> > > So, now that maybe we no longer look like the
> best
> > > side in the EPL, we
> > > can relook at that view again.
> > >
> > > We are never going to be able to match the
> spending
> > > power of Chelsea.
> > > Nor for that matter as we built our new
> > > stadium...other teams in the
> > > top echelon of the EPL.And the paradox of it is
> that
> > > we need that new
> > > stadium to finance our future.
> > >
> > > We have had to sustain our success through
> putting
> > > together perhaps
> > > the best group of youngsters in the EPL. And
> this
> > > is supported by an
> > > ageing group of world class players...whom as we
> > > know(with the
> > > exception of Bergkamp) were not world class when
> > > they joined us.
> > >
> > > The youngsters we have need a run of 5
> > > years(tinggal 4 now) before
> > > they are really ready. And it is within that
> time
> > > that we will see
> > > 2-3 years of winning a lot of trophies together
> and
> > > perhaps the world
> > > cup next year will also put most of these
> youngsters
> > > on the grand
> > > stage for their first time ever. That will be
> also
> > > valuable
> > > experience. I know Reyes and Toure will be
> there.
> > > Perhaps Van Persie too.
> > >
> > > Hansen once said that you do not win
> Championships
> > > with teenageers.
> > > The Fergie babes that dominated the EPL with
> BEcks
> > > and Co proved him
> > > wrong. But if we are honest, there was at that
> time
> > > no real
> > > competition in the EPL. The EPL today and the
> > > European game today is
> > > vastly different.
> > >
> > > Our babes are too young at the moment. They are
> > > good and excellent
> > > value for what we had to fork out. However they
> are
> > > not yet great enough.
> > >
> > > Have a great Sunday people!!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > __________________________________
> > Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or
> change of e-
> > mail address,
> > write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> >
> > Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com
> .
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> --------------------
> > ~-->
> > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups.
> Make Yahoo! your
> > home page
> >
>
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
> >
>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
> > -~->
> >
> > To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or
> change of e-
> > mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> >
> > Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com
> .
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>


__________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 15
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:25:32 +0800
From: "Abdul manaf, Ahmad Naim \(A.\)" <aabdulma@volvocars.com>
Subject: RE: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!

C'mon dude...!!! Is this what we called true Gunners?????

How come you guys soo easily forget what WENGER have done for all these
years?????

3 kali kalah dah kutuk wenger kau2 punya.....C'MON DUDES!!!!!!!!!!WAKE
UP!!!!

We shouldn't blame Wenger!!!!!! He has planned something BIG for us in
the next few years!!!
Trust me....

Or...otherwise.....sokong Chelsea la kalau nak player mahal2!!!!

Gooner 4 life (win or loose or relegated, I'm always Gooner for
life!!!!!!!!)

SEDIH LAAAAAAAA!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of vincent loo
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:23 AM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal FC 4 Life!!

this is the fair and good punishment that arsene and
arsenal should get by underestimate the strength of
the EPL by fielding young team.

young team does not guarantee any thing now and the
future. Bentley and pennant were tipped as the future
arsenal player but now......?

arsenal has been suffering from the huge injury
list..ljungberg was injurred and will be out for 3
weeks...i m wondering who is going to play for the
next few matches...especially CL on this wed...

in this season...arsene has became very 'Stubborn' and
even his word has make some of us (as a pure arsenal supporters)feel
sad. the way he critised the ways other teams playing. in fact, he
should take a serious action on how to improve the way arsenal playing.
END RESULT is the most important. in fact...v might be fighting for
relegation this season.

the way arsenal playing is predictable and very easy
for other team to manage it easily. fabregas should
not be fielded in every match....he is too young and
may be burn out in this season...(but..who else can v
field?)

arsene is always aware that gilberto is a national
team player. but his reluctant to offer Edu a better
deal and the sale of viera had made us suffering.

--- dennis_kw <dennis_kw@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Well the club is certainly goin through though times
> now. As loyal
> fans of the club we just have to stand with the club
> through thick or
> thin...I believe there are sections of supporters
> switching alliences,
> well i do believe those arent pure supporters...they
> are merely some
> pest!!
>
> For me to improve the club result, Arsene should get
> one or two
> experince to beef up the squad and new sparks to
> mount challenge on
> EPL as well CHMP Lg.
>
> Anyway anyone interested to join me in Penang Uptown
> at this coming
> weekend for Arsenal vs Man C? Its the tiger beer
> event...
>
> Arsenal FC 4eva!!
>
>
>
>
>
>


__________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail
address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
Yahoo! Groups Links

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 16
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: syahrul creeds <syah_sober@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!

ceh...xde semangat kegunnersan langsung..
well this time we have young gunners to play on..
zaman transition for gunners...hope we can play
beautifull football but also can win the game...

Long Live GUNNERS.............GAMBATTEE

--- "Andi Suswandi Hj. Shamsuddin"
<andi.suswandi@time.net.my> wrote:

> Dah la kalah, dengan team yang baru naik plak tuh.
> Team bola fantasy
> aku pun merosot......FRUST betui.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)"
> <azril@sittatt.com.my>
> Date: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:02 am
> Subject: RE: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!
>
> > HIDUP TAK KERUAN BILA ARSENAL KALAH!!!!
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com]On
> > Behalf Of nazezz
> > Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:10 PM
> > To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!
> >
> >
> >
> > I still think we can win the title, this is a
> world
> > cup year and arsenal manage to win in 2 previous
> > ..cheers
> > --- hizwanih <hizwani@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > As I am writing this there does not seem to be
> any
> > > posts yet on our
> > > game last night. Disappointing result eh? I
> heard
> > > the post match
> > > comments on BBC 5 Live alongside the Chelsea
> games
> > > comments. What a
> > > gulf there appears to be. One year and one
> month
> > > ago we were still
> > > the INVICIBLES. Chelsea were good.
> > >
> > > Anyway, for the faithfull supporters there, I
> will
> > > re-iterate the
> > > point I made a year or so ago that I only see
> > > Arsenal as potentially a
> > > great side in eight years time. Well...now it
> is
> > > seven years la tinggal.
> > >
> > > When I wrote this last year, ada yang disagree.
> Of
> > > course, at that
> > > point in time we were riding high. So, my view
> at
> > > that time did not
> > > make sense.
> > >
> > > So, now that maybe we no longer look like the
> best
> > > side in the EPL, we
> > > can relook at that view again.
> > >
> > > We are never going to be able to match the
> spending
> > > power of Chelsea.
> > > Nor for that matter as we built our new
> > > stadium...other teams in the
> > > top echelon of the EPL.And the paradox of it is
> that
> > > we need that new
> > > stadium to finance our future.
> > >
> > > We have had to sustain our success through
> putting
> > > together perhaps
> > > the best group of youngsters in the EPL. And
> this
> > > is supported by an
> > > ageing group of world class players...whom as we
> > > know(with the
> > > exception of Bergkamp) were not world class when
> > > they joined us.
> > >
> > > The youngsters we have need a run of 5
> > > years(tinggal 4 now) before
> > > they are really ready. And it is within that
> time
> > > that we will see
> > > 2-3 years of winning a lot of trophies together
> and
> > > perhaps the world
> > > cup next year will also put most of these
> youngsters
> > > on the grand
> > > stage for their first time ever. That will be
> also
> > > valuable
> > > experience. I know Reyes and Toure will be
> there.
> > > Perhaps Van Persie too.
> > >
> > > Hansen once said that you do not win
> Championships
> > > with teenageers.
> > > The Fergie babes that dominated the EPL with
> BEcks
> > > and Co proved him
> > > wrong. But if we are honest, there was at that
> time
> > > no real
> > > competition in the EPL. The EPL today and the
> > > European game today is
> > > vastly different.
> > >
> > > Our babes are too young at the moment. They are
> > > good and excellent
> > > value for what we had to fork out. However they
> are
> > > not yet great enough.
> > >
> > > Have a great Sunday people!!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > __________________________________
> > Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or
> change of e-
> > mail address,
> > write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> >
> > Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com
> .
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> --------------------
> > ~-->
> > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups.
> Make Yahoo! your
> > home page
> >
>
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
> >
>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
> > -~->
> >
> > To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or
> change of e-
> > mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> >
> > Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com
> .
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>



__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 17
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:06:13 +0800
From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)" <azril@sittatt.com.my>
Subject: RE: RE: Arsenal! Arsenal!

Andi...
Fantasy Football ko masih hebat leee...jgn lee kencing...

-----Original Message-----
From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of Andi Suswandi Hj. Shamsuddin
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 1:18 PM
To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!

Dah la kalah, dengan team yang baru naik plak tuh. Team bola fantasy
aku pun merosot......FRUST betui.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Azril Isha Abdul Malek (Admin Dept)" <azril@sittatt.com.my>
Date: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:02 am
Subject: RE: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!

> HIDUP TAK KERUAN BILA ARSENAL KALAH!!!!
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com]On
> Behalf Of nazezz
> Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:10 PM
> To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: AFCSM: Arsenal! Arsenal!
>
>
>
> I still think we can win the title, this is a world
> cup year and arsenal manage to win in 2 previous
> ..cheers
> --- hizwanih <hizwani@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > As I am writing this there does not seem to be any
> > posts yet on our
> > game last night. Disappointing result eh? I heard
> > the post match
> > comments on BBC 5 Live alongside the Chelsea games
> > comments. What a
> > gulf there appears to be. One year and one month
> > ago we were still
> > the INVICIBLES. Chelsea were good.
> >
> > Anyway, for the faithfull supporters there, I will
> > re-iterate the
> > point I made a year or so ago that I only see
> > Arsenal as potentially a
> > great side in eight years time. Well...now it is
> > seven years la tinggal.
> >
> > When I wrote this last year, ada yang disagree. Of
> > course, at that
> > point in time we were riding high. So, my view at
> > that time did not
> > make sense.
> >
> > So, now that maybe we no longer look like the best
> > side in the EPL, we
> > can relook at that view again.
> >
> > We are never going to be able to match the spending
> > power of Chelsea.
> > Nor for that matter as we built our new
> > stadium...other teams in the
> > top echelon of the EPL.And the paradox of it is that
> > we need that new
> > stadium to finance our future.
> >
> > We have had to sustain our success through putting
> > together perhaps
> > the best group of youngsters in the EPL. And this
> > is supported by an
> > ageing group of world class players...whom as we
> > know(with the
> > exception of Bergkamp) were not world class when
> > they joined us.
> >
> > The youngsters we have need a run of 5
> > years(tinggal 4 now) before
> > they are really ready. And it is within that time
> > that we will see
> > 2-3 years of winning a lot of trophies together and
> > perhaps the world
> > cup next year will also put most of these youngsters
> > on the grand
> > stage for their first time ever. That will be also
> > valuable
> > experience. I know Reyes and Toure will be there.
> > Perhaps Van Persie too.
> >
> > Hansen once said that you do not win Championships
> > with teenageers.
> > The Fergie babes that dominated the EPL with BEcks
> > and Co proved him
> > wrong. But if we are honest, there was at that time
> > no real
> > competition in the EPL. The EPL today and the
> > European game today is
> > vastly different.
> >
> > Our babes are too young at the moment. They are
> > good and excellent
> > value for what we had to fork out. However they are
> > not yet great enough.
> >
> > Have a great Sunday people!!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________
> Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>
>
>
>
> To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-
> mail address,
> write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
>
> Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------
> ~-->
> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
> home page
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> -~->
>
> To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-
> mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
>
> Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address,
write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
Yahoo! Groups Links

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 18
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:19:33 +0800
From: "Kar Heng Chew" <karheng83@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!

Rodney,

No worries. We are also reluctant to confirm early but because it is one of
the few final games...we have to book many months in advance to ensure
availability. No point planning all this if we are gonna end up with no
tickets isn't it? If at anytime you can confirm, we can try to get some
tickets.

As for now, we have decided to scrap the idea of going with 3 lions sport
because they are charging too much for the package.

Plan is as follows now.

Matchday Ticket - 50 pound
Bed and Breakfast at 20 pound per night x 4 nights =80 pound

Altogether 130 pound for ticket and breakfast for 4 days. That amounts to
less than 1000 ringgit, not including stadium tour, lunch, dinner and
travel. Save another 50 pound for stadium tour, 100 pound for dining and 50
for travel. That's 200 pound more and equals to 1400 ringgit. Budget air
ticket at about 2.5k will mean you spend less than 5k. I will not include
expenditure for souvenirs.

Ram, Juhaidi..are you still in?

So far, confirmed, Myself, Marcus, Yew Jin.

That's all for now folks. Please confirm your tickets as soon as possible. I
cannot guarentee tickets if you buy next year.

karheng

>From: "Rodney Cheah" <Rodney_Cheah@tcn-asia.com>
>Reply-To: arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com
>To: <arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: AFCSM: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
>Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:39:06 +0800
>
>It is too early for me to confirm and commit. Going through some changes at
>work with very uncertain times ahead. If its still open at a later date,
>pls
>keep me informed but i do understand and appreciate the need to confirm
>early to secure match tickets. My apologies.
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Kar Heng Chew" <karheng83@hotmail.com>
>To: <arsenal-my@yahoogroups.com>
>Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:46 PM
>Subject: AFCSM: URGENT!! RE: TRIP TO HIGHBURY!
>
>
> > Gooners who have expressed interest in travelling to Highbury,
> >
> > You now have a deadline of 25th October to inform me if you are fully
> > confirmed. We will then request payment for tickets whereby failure to
> > obtain any will be resulted into a full refund. To inform me,call at 012
> > 3313461 or email me. First option preferred. I will be overseas on the
>27th
> > onwards so please do not call me as I will not be contactable. Purchase
>of
> > the tickets will be made through AFCSM.
> >
> > Please take note that flight arrangements can be made personally if
> > preferred or if you need, I can arrange for anyone who may need tickets
>as
>I
> > will have to arrange for myself too.
> >
> > Accomodation: Please inform me if you will be staying over with a friend
>or
> > will be joining me in BnB.
> >
> > Travel: Own expenses
> >
> > Food: Lunch and Dinner on own expenses. We might get together for dinner
> > after the game to celebrate our regained Premiership title. =P*HEY I CAN
>BE
> > OPTIMISTIC!*
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > karheng
> >
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger.
> > http://messenger.msn.com.my/Beta/Default.aspx
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail
>address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> >
> > Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Get your mobile ringtones, operator logos and picture messages from MSN
Mobile http://msn.smsfactory.no/

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

To select Individual Mails/Mail Digest/No Mail, or change of e-mail address, write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .

Need any help? Write to anand.k.pillai@gmail.com .
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arsenal-my/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
arsenal-my-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home